Op Devon-Storm June 16/17/18/19th 2017

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

tony.mon

Re: Op Devon-Storm June 16/17/18/19th 2017

Post by tony.mon »

Is that the icon you were aiming for?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

tony.mon wrote:Is that the icon you were aiming for?

iam secretly weeping Tony :Cry1:
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Malc,
I will have to play it by ear right up to the Friday to decide if I am coming. Bike will be fixed no problem, but it will be touch and go if I will be comfortable sitting on it for any long periods :wtf:

will look into sitting on an inflatable ring :lol:
AMcQ
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

AMCQ46 wrote:Malc,
I will have to play it by ear right up to the Friday to decide if I am coming. Bike will be fixed no problem, but it will be touch and go if I will be comfortable sitting on it for any long periods :wtf:

from what I've heard it will be worse after the meet up!!!
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
popkat

Post by popkat »

No worries, you got to think of your jewels at a time like this. you could try a doubling up on the tenna pants for comfort.
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Bazza, I saw this and thought of you:
http://photobucket.com/user/VTaRse/medi ... 2.jpg.html

Are you and your dad joining me and Mac on Friday Am?
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

popkat wrote:

No worries, you got to think of your jewels at a time like this. you could try a doubling up on the tenna pants for comfort.
Cycling shorts and and ice pack :thumbup:
You'll be fine, if not, you'll be pleased to know I have very cold hands :shh:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Poppers and the rest of the team........ its crunch time [no not again!] and with only a few days left before I would be getting ready to leave, I am now fairly sure it is to soon to spend 3 long days sat on the VTR seat. :(

bloody frustrated that I have the Bike ready and I would love to be there for the crack, but sitting on an office chair for 3hrs at a time is the limit of where I am in my recovery before I need to go for a walk. so riding the storm and sliding about on the seat of that for 3 days is perhaps a bit stupid to consider, so I will try and do the smart thing and stay home.

hope you have a great time and the weather is kind and the ditches are dry. I will have a pint on Saturday night to celibrate
AMcQ
popkat

Post by popkat »

AMCQ46 wrote:Poppers and the rest of the team........ its crunch time [no not again!] and with only a few days left before I would be getting ready to leave, I am now fairly sure it is to soon to spend 3 long days sat on the VTR seat. :(

bloody frustrated that I have the Bike ready and I would love to be there for the crack, but sitting on an office chair for 3hrs at a time is the limit of where I am in my recovery before I need to go for a walk. so riding the storm and sliding about on the seat of that for 3 days is perhaps a bit stupid to consider, so I will try and do the smart thing and stay home.

hope you have a great time and the weather is kind and the ditches are dry. I will have a pint on Saturday night to celibrate

That's a shame mate, but you got to mend and not put the recovery back.. You could always come down in the car 8O I could lend you a bike for the ride outs if your insured, not too many miles rolling your balls about that way :lol:

My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

AMCQ46 wrote:Poppers and the rest of the team........ its crunch time [no not again!] and with only a few days left before I would be getting ready to leave, I am now fairly sure it is to soon to spend 3 long days sat on the VTR seat. :(

A sensiball decision.....
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Tony, that was actually funny :lol:

Marc, thanks for the offer of a bike, I am tempted......., but have already agreed to spend the weekend with my daughters, so although I can break a promise to you lot, can't do it to them :thumbup:
AMcQ
popkat

Post by popkat »

AMCQ46 wrote:

Marc, thanks for the offer of a bike, I am tempted......., but have already agreed to spend the weekend with my daughters, so although I can break a promise to you lot, can't do it to them :thumbup:

Fully understand that, grumpy daughters are a nightmare.. I'll leave my 180hp GSXR1000 in the garage for the weekend then :wink:

I wasn't aware I'd changed my name to Marc :eh:

MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

SHOCK NEWS ! AMCQ TO MISS STORM MEET...dadaddaadada ect

News just in via the interwebby Mrs AMCQ of midlands area is to miss the Fantastic DevonStorm meet up of 2017, due to a tanking incident causing a rupture to a sensative area he will be unable to attend said fantatic meet.

Unable to be contacted for a direct quote we made one up instead.

'' I saw the damage to poor Alisions groinal area & it was huge & purple, unlike the normal pink flacid pimple it normaly is on a Friday night...''
Mrs P Bogsplat who we contacted at the local dogging carpark near where AMCQ lives....allegedly.

In other news Malc is now Marc although we prefer Malc O'Popkat.

Trevor McDoughnut.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

That's a shame Ali but if you're not right , you know its the right decision. :(
We'll pop a wheelie for you as we exit the 40 zones and raise a glass to the departed on Saturday night :beer:
Get em mended for Scotland :thumbup:

BTW. The weather for Devon looks like it could be the best it's been so far.
Any local boys wanting a day out and to meet some of the gang, this could be a good one :wave:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Mac, you have too much time on you hands, and some other white fluid stains :sick: :lol:

Pete, I expect you to take care to delegate the task of 1) national speed limit sign wheelies and 2) kill switch backfires to one of the other boys :thumbup:

Marc - you can be Malc from now on, I will advise apple predictive text team :D

yes, please raise a glass to the missing Righty on Saturday night
AMcQ