spanish bike holiday special offer

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

agentpineapple

spanish bike holiday special offer

Post by agentpineapple »

this September I have another group of biker friends joining me in Catalunya Spain. sadly one of them has had to drop out of the trip
which leaves one space available at a slightly discounted price.
the trip leaves the UK from Portsmouth on the 7th of sept, arrives in Spain 24hrs later, and returns from Bilbao on the 15th of sept, docking in Portsmouth on the 16th of sept.
accommodation is £210 for 7 nights half board.
the discount will be on the return ferry crossing. the crossing was originally £430 return. sharing a cabin with one other guest.
this can now be offered at half price.....£215
there is also the possibility of putting your bike onto a trailer. to do this you must be willing to share the fuel and toll costs with the driver. there would also need to be an insurance cover paid for the bike on the trailer.
the alternative is that you ride the bike across Spain which is 300 miles in each direction.
for anyone interested please contact me asap as it's a first come first served basis.
Last edited by agentpineapple on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
chric

Re: spanish bike holiday

Post by chric »

sounds good marty you getting a website and a brochure set up id be intrested next year does it have to be bikes id like to come across just in the car
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Where can I move this thread. Sales section is not really the appropriate place for this. Maybe Sunday Runs, Rideouts, Track days ,Rallys, Events or Dodgy Dealers, Cheapest , Best Service etc. Choose a section Marty.
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

chric wrote:sounds good marty you getting a website and a brochure set up id be intrested next year does it have to be bikes id like to come across just in the car
we are more than happy for people to stay with us, be it bike or car mate
i'm still in the process of building a website. there is a facebook page tho
https://www.facebook.com/twowheeledadventuretours
you can move it where ever you thinks best carl, it was only a one off for this Septembers trip, as sadly someone had to drop out.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

I think it should go in the dodgy dealers section :lol: :lol: :lol:
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Don't be cruel Duffers :lol: As it regarding the biking trip to Spain I thought here would be best otherwise it will get lost in the Sales.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

cybercarl wrote:Don't be cruel Duffers :lol: As it regarding the biking trip to Spain I thought here would be best otherwise it will get lost in the Sales.
it'll just get lost here instead
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Duffy1964

Re: spanish bike holiday special offer

Post by Duffy1964 »

Better than getting lost in Spain though :lol: :thumbup:
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
Virt

Post by Virt »

agentpineapple wrote: i'm still in the process of building a website. there is a facebook page tho
If you need help with the website feel free to message me, web design isn't quite my speciality but I work with the technologies often enough and I have colleagues who can help out with making it look and feel nice for an end-user :thumbup:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Virt wrote:
agentpineapple wrote: i'm still in the process of building a website. there is a facebook page tho
If you need help with the website feel free to message me, web design isn't quite my speciality but I work with the technologies often enough and I have colleagues who can help out with making it look and feel nice for an end-user :thumbup:
thanks for the offer ymv......... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

For those how missed out on the special offer.
Today we have mostly been playing here

And a little bit here

And in the mornings we wake up to this

It's a hard life! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That first pic is a big ditch for Marty :biggrin He could do his Barnes Wallis impression there :lol: :lol: I hate this bloody county. Why did I have to be born here. Totally selfish and irresponsible of my parents.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Marty wouldn't get out of that ditch so easy Carl :)

It looks fantastic Pete :thumbup: have a great time guy's, and be safe,

Chris.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I just wanted to post up a few more pictures from last week, I had 5 guest stay at my place in spain, we rode just under a thousand miles in 6 days.
what a laugh, we visited race tracks, castles, viaducts, ate in lovely restaurants, rode fantastic roads, with temps between 30 and 35 degree's.
here's some pictures

I even managed to blag a ride on petes Suzuki, what a nice bike to ride, so smooth and powerful, very easy to ride fast, and there's me thinking it was pete's riding skills that made him fast :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Great to see the photo's Marty, thanks for posting them 8)
The weather looks fantastic and some lovely scenery there. You all look like had a brilliant time :D

Chris.