Mini OP Storm Northumberland?

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

KermitLeFrog

Re: Mini OP Storm Northumberland?

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Bump.

I really do need to know guys.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

Hi, wasn't sure this was happening, haven't got child care for Sunday morning.
I'll still be coming assuming ady is. I think the plan is to ride up and back in the day. Meet at 9ish, head back any time, no rush.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Miztaziggy wrote:Hi, wasn't sure this was happening, haven't got child care for Sunday morning.
I'll still be coming assuming ady is. I think the plan is to ride up and back in the day. Meet at 9ish, head back any time, no rush.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thats fine. I just need to know if anyone wants the bunkhouse. I'm holding reservations and it's rude not to give them a bit of notice for cancellations. If it's just you two plus us local lads (me, CountryMick, Watty perhaps) then I can cancel the bunkhouse completely. Little point in staying in a bunkhouse 20 mins from home...
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
adyf

Post by adyf »

Sorry to mess you about mate , got to be home Saturday night and would of let you know sooner but work had me struggling to sort it out , me and Ziggy will see you in Barnard castle about 9am will have me headset on if you ring , I'll pm my number now
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

No probs. See you then.
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

Great ride out today guys.

Thanks for leading the way Kermit & Mick.

Great roads, fab weather and good company :D

I can't believe I've never ridden up there on those roads before, it was a revelation, great roads. Will definitely do that again.
adyf

Post by adyf »

Wow what a fantastic day on the bike , big thanks to Ian , Mick and Ziggy , weather was good but the roads were epic , and a history lesson thrown in at Hadrian's wall which was excellent as I've never seen it , deffo do it again next year boys , thanks , see you in bonny Scotland
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

A big thanks to Ziggy and Ady and oppo Mick, t'was great fun to show you just some of the nice tarmac we have up here. There's lots more to see as well. Perhaps we'll do it again? I've got a couple of crappy pics that I'll post when my shoulderblades have recovered.

ps. Noticed a chunk out of the edge of my crappy back tyre when we got home. That's being changed before Scootland!
Watty

Post by Watty »

Sorry I missed this today chaps! Last minute work etc etc blah blah blah :? Ziggy/Ady thought you'd struggle to not love our local roads :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Happy lads.

countrymick

Post by countrymick »

yep great fun ian and nice to see ziggy and ady again.we are spoiled for choice for roads up here.north south east or west its all good cheers for getting this sorted ian. :D :thumbup:
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Adf's had a hair cut: gawd you lot look awfully civilized having your afternoon tea...... Scones and cake, nice
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
adyf

Post by adyf »

Yes Stuart had a moment of stupidity , I look a right cnut God I wish I still had hair , must grow it back as I feel normal now which is awful