Roll up Roll up Roll up

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

popkat

Roll up Roll up Roll up

Post by popkat »

Time is running out to book Devon storm. Date for final payment to the holiday site is 11th February (they would like it sooner if poss but in any case will not extend the discount any longer)

Looks like we have 13 so far which is great, but it creates a problem, a good problem as we will need to book a 4th chalet, to fill this chalet we need 16 in total... if we can get to 14 then I'll book it and hope another 2 can come in later and benefit from the lower price (16 booked by Feb would be better though)

There's a few newbies joined lately, any of you fancy a great weekend away in Devon, many come from afar, Arrive Friday, leave Monday. If you don't have 50 posts so can't PM but would like to come then look at my tag line at bottom of post, go to my website where you'll find my number and give me a call or email me.

Anyone else fancy it ?, give me a shout to book up.

All details in this link http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 14&t=37383

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
MacV2

Re: Roll up Roll up Roll up

Post by MacV2 »

BOOK it now folks you wont regret it !

A blinding weekend well worth the journey...apart from the snoring & farting in some of the chalets... :lol:

Malc as I've said before if you stuck for the final places before the deadline...The Central Bank of Grain is happy to help out with a bridging loan...Late sign up's can pay me back or if we end up short of numbers every one else can chip in an extra few quid to pay it back.

Intrest rates are quite low & I'm told kneecapping only leaves a slight limp after lots of recovery & therapy...

El Presidente...Kerching!
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

popkat wrote:Time is running out to book Devon storm. Date for final payment to the holiday site is 11th February (they would like it sooner if poss but in any case will not extend the discount any longer)

Looks like we have 13 so far which is great, but it creates a problem, a good problem as we will need to book a 4th chalet, to fill this chalet we need 16 in total... if we can get to 14 then I'll book it and hope another 2 can come in later and benefit from the lower price (16 booked by Feb would be better though)

There's a few newbies joined lately, any of you fancy a great weekend away in Devon, many come from afar, Arrive Friday, leave Monday. If you don't have 50 posts so can't PM but would like to come then look at my tag line at bottom of post, go to my website where you'll find my number and give me a call or email me.

Are we meeting up at the same place? I still don't know when we have our Main Fleet Meeting yet. I am hoping this year its in Falmouth as that was mentioned. if it is and i can take the day off i will be there on the friday, i still don't get confirmation though until April some time!!!
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
popkat

Post by popkat »

bigtwinthing wrote:
popkat wrote:Time is running out to book Devon storm. Date for final payment to the holiday site is 11th February (they would like it sooner if poss but in any case will not extend the discount any longer)

Are we meeting up at the same place? I still don't know when we have our Main Fleet Meeting yet. I am hoping this year its in Falmouth as that was mentioned. if it is and i can take the day off i will be there on the friday, i still don't get confirmation though until April some time!!!

We are staying in Westward Ho! Paul, which is North Devon.. Is your meeting over a weekend then ?.

My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

popkat wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:

We are staying in Westward Ho! Paul, which is North Devon.. Is your meeting over a weekend then ?.

HI Poppers No it should be on the Thursday, so if i can take fro day off i can stop over so ride out Friday and Saturday etc. I can't stop over sat night as we have the Horse show Sunday. If i can do Friday and Sat i will be chuffed.

missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
VTR Phoenix

Post by VTR Phoenix »

Ok, after a bloody nose and a black eye I'm in. (Don't worry though she will mend lol) Not sure what I'll be on, the Phoenix, the GSXR, the trusty old cat or some other that has taken my fancy at that particular time, definitely won't be the other halfs C3 though.

Who do I transfer the money to?
If it aint broke, get your bloody hands off it!
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

That would be me. Please pay it to the barmaid, Rose and Crown, and tell her it's for Tony's ale overdraft.

Worth a go, surely, he might be really gullible.....

Just in case you're teetering on the cusp of deciding to go, we don't bite, everyone has a lot of laughs, and no, you won't hold everyone up!

But you will need a sense of humour, and a bike.
Part from that, go for it.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
popkat

Post by popkat »

VTR Phoenix wrote:Ok, after a bloody nose and a black eye I'm in. (Don't worry though she will mend lol) Not sure what I'll be on, the Phoenix, the GSXR, the trusty old cat or some other that has taken my fancy at that particular time, definitely won't be the other halfs C3 though.

Who do I transfer the money to?

Sent you PM.