Op Storm Spain Oct 2016

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

geodude

Re: Op Storm Spain Oct 2016

Post by geodude »

As you know, I don't have a bike at the moment, but a week in spain sounds like a good plan. Do you have the exact dates and numbers. If there is room and the dates work, I'd love to come join you! A week of chillin out by a pool is just what I need right now!
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
playerone

Post by playerone »

geodude wrote:As you know, I don't have a bike at the moment, but a week in spain sounds like a good plan. Do you have the exact dates and numbers. If there is room and the dates work, I'd love to come join you! A week of chillin out by a pool is just what I need right now!
We get the ferry today :D :D :D
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Have fun and stay safe :thumbup:
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

geodude wrote:As you know, I don't have a bike at the moment, but a week in spain sounds like a good plan. Do you have the exact dates and numbers. If there is room and the dates work, I'd love to come join you! A week of chillin out by a pool is just what I need right now!
hi geo, I have a group of friends over at the mo, they include playerone and Bristol pete. sadly not enough members showed interest in the oct trip.
a real shame, as we're having a blast right now. and I just wish more of you guys could join us.
we did 170 miles today, taking in various types of roads. temps are hot tho, between 30 and 35 degree's. i'll post up pictures in the near future.
and geo you are always welcome buddy, bike or no bike... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
geodude

Post by geodude »

Doh! Have fun gents.

Thanks matey :)
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories