OP storm SW Scotland Mk4, July 29th to 31st 2016

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

AMCQ46

Re: OP storm SW Scotland Mk4, July 29th to 31st 2016

Post by AMCQ46 »

countrymick wrote:great to have you on bord james,you had the biggest grin all weekend and watching your foot down cornering on the KTM was brilliant. :D :thumbup:

I must have missed this footdown supermoto stuff sounds spectacular ............. only saw some of his antics in my mirrors on corner exit, I didn't have time to look in the mirrors on corner entry.

I am now regretting that I didn't put the go-pro on the grabrail looking backwards, would of had some fun footage.

we will have to go back up and do it again :D
AMcQ
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

welcome along james... so you up for next year then?. that poor KTM got some abuse all weekend big man :thumbup: :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

mine needed the oil topping up, was below the sightglass by the time I got home.......... saves me doing oil changes as it gets toped up so often!

my carbon footprint gets worse by the hour
AMcQ
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

It wasn't my oil which needed topping up. It was just my footprint which needed replacing

It goes quite well in the wet considering. I'd have got off and walked from your place if I had known I had to get through a tsunami to make it home 8O

So note to self. 2.5mm above the wear marker it not enough tread to start with if you are going to do 1294 miles on a weekend (especially if you have Ali and Chris to hunt down :wink: )
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

Wow fek me Pete that's low. I looked at your back tyre at one of the stops on Sunday, and it looked flattened off, but not THAT bad.

Looks like you've done a massive burnout on it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

your all a bunch of thugs lol :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

fabiostar wrote:welcome along james... so you up for next year then?. that poor KTM got some abuse all weekend big man :thumbup: :thumbup:
so it sounds like you will be the only Storm rider next year if Stevie has gone all Italian and James is all Austrian............ you have to be the little Japanese bloke
AMcQ
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Pete.L wrote:It wasn't my oil which needed topping up. It was just my footprint which needed replacing

It goes quite well in the wet considering. I'd have got off and walked from your place if I had known I had to get through a tsunami to make it home 8O

So note to self. 2.5mm above the wear marker it not enough tread to start with if you are going to do 1294 miles on a weekend (especially if you have Ali and Chris to hunt down :wink: )

Complain to the tyre manufacturer! It's not as though you go fast :Bike: