Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
geodude

Re: Op Storm Wales 11-13 Sept 2015

Post by geodude »

Virt wrote:When abouts in the year is setpember? :wink:

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
Fook! :eek2

Added annotation!
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

geodude wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
:clap: :thumbup:

Virt & Ady...

Twins or father & son?? 8O

Here for a good time, not a long time.
Jamie :wave:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Jamoi wrote:
Virt & Ady...

Twins or father & son?? 8O

Here for a good time, not a long time.

So all thus time I have been fostering the little git, and now it turns out he is Ady's love child..... I am going to have a word with Paula to find out what was going on 20 yrs ago 8O
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

OP STORM WALES RHAYADER 2015 FRANKS LOG.

Pt 3 Sun 13/09/2015...''The Currys revenge, Dew, Bins & farewells...''

Sunday dawned for me at 06.00 ! Not the most comfortable of nights...might have to invest in an air bed !

So tripple S to start the day...(Shite, shower & Shave... :thumbup: ) Strolled back to the tent got changed & emergerd with only Will about heading for the crappers no doubt...

The ground was sodden with dew as were all the tents & bikes.

Franks hard no tent for him !

You may notice some of the tents are more bulbous than is norm, due no doubt to nocturnal gasseous output's... :fart1:

The lonely Yamaha hiding amongst the other bikes...

Obligatory bin shot for Wicky...Virt was one of the last to rise, apparently he was waiting until his eredction went down...

So as the morn went on more shell shocked bodies cralwed from their pits of stench... :lol:

I sat at the bench & rolled some smokes for the day...& then had to head for the crapper for round two !

Came back, packed up, de-tented, loaded the bike...

Virt was up by now & headed crapper wards...On his return despite promting from both Al & myself it took a good couple of mins for him to click...

The luggage on Virt's Zook is a bit rubbish IMO...Good work Budd... :wink:

Note the dropped shoulders & the 'Why me ? You bastids !' expresion...

Around 10.00 me & Tony said our goodbye's saddled up & headed off home wards, after another fun packed weekend.

4 fuel stops & 3 fueling adjustment stops later...

Home at 15.43 after 804.2 miles for the weekend.

Guys & Girl thanks for a fantastic weekend...Same again next year ?

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Looks and sounds like you all had another great time :thumbup:
The Bins on Virt's bike is going to be a future classic :lol:
I hope I can make the next one :thumbup:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

Just like to say thanks to everyone that made the effort to turn up for what ended up another successful meeting, we had a great time, a few beers, good company, a curry and a great ride out, what more can you ask for :D :D :D
Also thanks again to everyone for making cheekysue and cheekyads feel welcome and part of the gang :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I must apologise to the lads that got left at the fuel station, there was quite a bit of confusion, because we’d only done 50 or so miles so I thought Tony was the only one who fuelled up, quite a few people shot off and when Tony came out of the garage I thought that was it, plus to add to the confusion there was a guy in a white van trying to go down the road at the side of the garage that we were blocking off who was beeping his horn at us in a very nasty manner which made bikes fly off quickly and I just lost the count, sorry :oops:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
budd

Post by budd »

cheekykev wrote: I must apologise to the lads that got left at the fuel station, there was quite a bit of confusion, because we’d only done 50 or so miles so I thought Tony was the only one who fuelled up, quite a few people shot off and when Tony came out of the garage I thought that was it, plus to add to the confusion there was a guy in a white van trying to go down the road at the side of the garage that we were blocking off who was beeping his horn at us in a very nasty manner which made bikes fly off quickly and I just lost the count, sorry :oops:
No worries Kev all in all you did a top job tail gunning :clap: it's not a job I'd fancy, plus me and Mac had a great ride trying to catch up :thumbup: .
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
Storm is now gone :cry: .
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

Great fun, great weekend :thumbup: It was myself and Wil (Darkember) who were last out of the petrol station. I got out but hung back waiting for Wil, by time he got out there wasn't anyone else to see or follow :lol: No biggie though... after our first few stops to scratch our heads and ponder what to do next I had a txt from Virt.. but seeing how far behind we were time wise ( by the time we caught up to where you were stopping you would have been leaving again) we decided to just make it up as we go while generally heading in your direction to intercept you all. Still a great fun ride, plus the weather turned good which was certainly a bonus for me seeing as my jacket was soaked through by the time I got to the camp Sat morn... Cardiff to Rhayader and it rained door to door but couple hours late was dry as a bone. Roll on next year :Woohoo1:
kev64

Post by kev64 »

You would have caught up I think, but DM was probably too busy talking to some complete stranger !! :lol:
darkember

Post by darkember »

kev64 wrote:You would have caught up I think, but DM was probably too busy talking to some complete stranger !! :lol:
tw@ :Finger:
kev64

Post by kev64 »

Or eating raw mushrooms :lol:
playerone

Post by playerone »

Its held at wrong time of year now :cry: :cry: I'm always abroad with my daughter in Sept, gonna have to get to another meet at some point :thumbup:
budd

Post by budd »

playerone wrote:Its held at wrong time of year now :cry: :cry: I'm always abroad with my daughter in Sept, gonna have to get to another meet at some point :thumbup:

north Yorks meet coming up real soon :D
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
Storm is now gone :cry: .