Op Devonstorm 2015 July 17/18/19 & 20th if you want UPDATED

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

popkat

Op Devonstorm 2015 July 17/18/19 & 20th if you want UPDATED

Post by popkat »

Just throwing it out there, is anyone interested in doing a Devon weekend, the stag do was a good crack this year. It would be great to do it again and have more people along to make it a bigger event.

*****************Staying in chalets at Richard Holiday park Westward Ho !, North Devon. EX39 1JU.*********************

Anyone wanting to pay send me a PM and I'll send back paypal email address, when you pay make sure it's NOT for goods but as a gift/family member/friend or there will be charges. Can you put a note on the paypal payment with your forum name, real name and contact number please..
When paid I will amend the first post in this thread to show paid. Until the 11th January 2015 it's £46.75 for 2 nights accommodation, arrive Friday afternoon leave sunday.
UPDATE just popped in and found out we have chalets until Monday 20th, this is as it's booked as their short weekend break, so if anyone wants to stay the extra night and go back Monday they can...more drinking Saturday night :beer:

Going so far..

Popkat...........Paid
Lloydie...........Paid
Pete L............Paid
Macv2............Paid
Agentpineapple............Paid
AMCQ46.............Paid
Adyf.................Paid
Bazza696...........Paid
GL-S-R..............Paid
Grumpyfrog............Paid
Ckennedy..............Paid
Tony mon..............Paid
bigtwinthing
Last edited by popkat on Sat May 02, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 25 times in total.
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
MacV2

Re: Devon 2015 ?

Post by MacV2 »

I'd be up for that.

When you thinking ?
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

I'd be up for it but it all depends on when and finances. Was a great weekend so would love to do it again :thumbup:
popkat

Post by popkat »

I'm open to suggestions, but the same weekend as last year would be 24th-26th July, is that too close to Scottish one ?, wouldn't have thought the same people would come to both anyway but want as many as poss to come along. share your idea's/thoughts.
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

I'd be up for it
Watty

Post by Watty »

lloydie wrote:I'd be up for it
We know that. .....................but what about Devon :D
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Watty wrote:
lloydie wrote:I'd be up for it
We know that. .....................but what about Devon :D
I'll see if I have the money nearer the time as I have lots of track days to book and a engine to finish building not to mention the bike !!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

yep iam up for that too. great run out this year, i need to stop over 564 miles was a lot in 1 day. i was fecked by the time i got home.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

popkat wrote:I'm open to suggestions, but the same weekend as last year would be 24th-26th July, is that too close to Scottish one ?, wouldn't have thought the same people would come to both anyway but want as many as poss to come along. share your idea's/thoughts.
i would like to do both this and the scottish one, so don't get them too close :D
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Malc you need to sort a weekend date out Fri To Sun & then stick to it. (Or two even three weekends, then narrow it down depending on response.)

No doubt some will pop up & say 'ooh Bugger I can't make it i'm wallpapering/fishing/on holiday/getting married/recovering from an operation/track day/I'm in Spain'' or whatever but tough titty on them. (Delete as ness, it's not aimed at anyone in particular folks... :lol: )

The big dates you need to avoid & give room for are...

Op Storm III: Yorkshire Dales 14 - 17 May 2015

OP Storm SW Scotland mk3 Aug 7th, 8th, 9th 2015

The expected Wales meet which will probably be in September.

It's your gig to arrange but maybe avoid any school hols, not only for those Stormers with kids & therefore likely to be on Hol anyway but also the holiday traffic on the roads.

Just a thought like.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
nt1980

Post by nt1980 »

il be up for one or two this year once back up and running
1998 black vtr (mods cbr900 fork conversion, ohlins rear shock, ohlins steering damper, prolite discs brembo master cylinder, goodridge braided lines, harris rear sets, Quick shifter,Mario Fairing, etc)
popkat

Post by popkat »

AMCQ46 wrote:
popkat wrote:I'm open to suggestions, but the same weekend as last year would be 24th-26th July, is that too close to Scottish one ?, wouldn't have thought the same people would come to both anyway but want as many as poss to come along. share your idea's/thoughts.
i would like to do both this and the scottish one, so don't get them too close :D

Is the 24/25/26th July too close to Scotland for you ?, we could do 17/18/19th July if that's better (no school holidays then either) I can't do earlier as I might have other stuff on earlier in July, so it'll have to be either of these two weekends.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

AMCQ46 wrote:
I've been toying with the idea of both too, so those revised dates would work much better Malc :D I might need to get a tire changed on the weekend in between or something :wink:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

popkat wrote:
AMCQ46 wrote:

Is the 24/25/26th July too close to Scotland for you ?, we could do 17/18/19th July if that's better (no school holidays then either) I can't do earlier as I might have other stuff on earlier in July, so it'll have to be either of these two weekends.
Thinks those dates would be fine :thumbup:
Pete.L wrote:I've been toying with the idea of both too, so those revised dates would work much better Malc :D I might need to get a tire changed on the weekend in between or something :wink:

Pete.l
Will be good to see you for the SW Scotland run pete :thumbup: , you can stop over at mine Thursday night if you don't fancy doing the trip up all in one go
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I will deffo be there bob.... :thumbup:
late july works for me, but i'll go with the flow mate, i'll even ask madame marti if she wants to come...... :wink:
although I bloody hate tents... :(
it was well worth it, best fun I've had on a bike.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!