What a fool am I!!!

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
lee67

Post by lee67 »

:( ..tut tut bob
rob1n

Pigs in cars.

Post by rob1n »

Yeah, we know they do a good job and we know some of them are bikers.

I was on the A406 North circ near Southgate, there is a turn from Bowes rd N11 into the the 406 towards Golders Green/ Brent cross, well this unmarked Cop car approaches the light for the turn just about the same time as me, well he gets just ahead of me because he suddenly screeches up to the lights to make it looks like he wants to race me off the lights, after you just turn the corner the road narrows into one lane and usually they fight to be first to get in and cut each other up rotten, well being used to this sort of behaviour, I'm not going to let this prick get in front of me so - lights change and we take off together, he's getting close to me and the lane is merging, time to wack the throttle open and show the prick what the Storm can do, well 95 mph and hundreds of yards later (40mph zone)he's a dot, only he starts to catch up as I slow to take a long corner at the next set of lights, suddenly on go the blue lights behind the grill - yep a Pig, I start to slow waiting for the nick but, that's all he does, he just cruises by and that's it.
My point is - if he didn't goad me and start revving up and generally acting the C_ _ t that I would have not needed to go so fast just to get clear and safe of what I thought was a nutter in his nice new Mondeo, thanks for not nicking me and all that but, spend your time and knowledge on something like solving REAL crime not something that just brings in the £s - be a REAL policeman. Rant over.
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

Never a truer word said. I reckon he didn't pull you as you would have some justification for an entrapment defence. It's definitely arguable at best.

Been up to Devil's bridge today (was heading for the south lakes but traffic jams put paid to that!). Was cruising along to begin with on the road that goes from Galgate through the trough of bowland towards Caton when I got buzzed (like less than a foot off) by a local sportsbike jockey - cheers mate. :? I was riding along in a bit of a daze admiring the scenery etc but I'd never fly past someone so close, especially as there was no other cars/bikes around at all. Anyhoo up to Caton and there's a police bike (nodded at him, no nod back) a couple of T5's parked up with a radar gun and an unmarked Vectra there too. Couple of miles up the road I see more police. Get to DB, saw a couple of storms and SP1s, have bacon butty then head back. More police, warnings from oncoming bikes etc. Decide to call at Hein Gericke on the way back at Preston (more police on the A6 on the way). While leaving hein gericke and getting me lid on another cop car goes cruising past looking at me (wtf?) and when I get back to Leyland not only am I followed by a police astra across town but I see another two cars along the way. Having had enough of them by this time I treated the astra behind me to a kill switch or two (well the bike's running lean... :wink: ) No pull though.

Are they all tryin to get their month's worth of overtime in today or sommat? Never seen as many plod as today! Had a good ride all the same.
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch