Penketh , Warrington.. Police Biker unmarked

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
Saintsman27

Penketh , Warrington.. Police Biker unmarked

Post by Saintsman27 »

Seen 10 a.m. Thursday 30th May .. Cheshire Police Biker ... an unmarked on Purple BMW with matching
side panniers and top box...Pc in Plain clothes , small badge just vis... dishing out a fixed penalty to a Van in Widnes Road near to Fidlers Ferry PS... a notorious speeding spot. Warrington / Widnes bikers be wary
unmarked Pc bikers seen in Warrington areas lately by buddies ..
Alb :wave:
benny hedges

Re: Penketh , Warrington.. Police Biker unmarked

Post by benny hedges »

i passed the same guy the other week on my sp.... tbh i was expecting him to be there - he was chatting to another plod on a marked bmw, gave me a nod as i bimbled past :D

just have a think to yourself where you would hang out if you was a plod.... if youre awt like me you're probably bob on :thumbup:

btw when you say he was in plain clothes - they have to be identifyable as plod if they are going to pull you over, so they have to have some police markings on their 'uniform'

the ones you have to watch out for are the unmarked bait bikes with 100% civvy clothed plod - these are spotters and will not pull you over, but will radio ahead and vid you and let the marked boys pull you in.
just beware of an unknown biker tagging onto your ride....
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

If I get a bike up my butt, I nearly always let them get passed anyway, it's not worth the risk, unless I can clearly see it's some sh1t box.

99 times out of 100 they aren't police, but it's always fun to then try and keep up and follow their lines if they are decent riders.
Hairy biker

Post by Hairy biker »

benny hedges wrote:
the ones you have to watch out for are the unmarked bait bikes with 100% civvy clothed plod - these are spotters and will not pull you over, but will radio ahead and vid you and let the marked boys pull you in.
just beware of an unknown biker tagging onto your ride....
That's the sort of thing that Lincolnshire plod do, I've had them try it in an unmarked Subaru and a skoda vrs both tried to goad me into speeding/racing with them, they might as well have been in a marked car it that obvious they were plods, the two in the Subaru were right a holes getting up close to my back wheel,they were dangerous so I pulled onto a fore court and flicked them the v's as they went past :twisted:
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
Pops

Post by Pops »

I know someone who works from sankey police station , they use a brand new Audi a4 unmarked. Usually sits off on Liverpool Road by the petrol station ( Murco )

:oops:
Saintsman27

Post by Saintsman27 »

Sneeky man .. they should start trawling around Bridgefoot Warrington
town centre when the alehouses and clubs are at full tilt... and the
clubbers are binging . :beer: its like Dodge City, the West....whatever ...
never mind sneeky plain clothes cop cars catching the public .. :
:x