speke - another PN10

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
benny hedges

speke - another PN10

Post by benny hedges »

near lpool airport, another with a PN10 prefix
silver focus PN10 LSU blue lights flashing, pulled over some guy in a galaxy :roll:

plod everywhere today... i had the misfortune of pulling up at the side of a vectra who rolled down his side window but surprisingly gave me a thumbs up!!! :thumbup:
i took off slow tho obviously!

seems wherever the PN10 prefix is from, they have supplied a few cars to plod so might be an idea to keep an eye out & see if there's any more - or just watch your speed if you see a new PN10 reg, any model.

thinking about it - the PN could be preston, which is (afaik) where the traffic police headquarters is based?
*yes they are from preston... PJ Preston, PK Preston, PL Preston, PM Preston, PN Preston, PO Preston, PP Preston
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
benny hedges

Re: speke - another PN10

Post by benny hedges »

yes bud i think tinternet is flawed,
i took another look and it said PN is east sussex.

seems you can't believe everything you read eh :biggrin
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.