Blue Vectra Bedfordshire

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
Twinpotter

Blue Vectra Bedfordshire

Post by Twinpotter »

Doing the rounds, a dark blue unmarked Vectra, on Sunday, driven by a youngster mentored by an auld salt. Got a pull right after a sweet run (overtook them at 80 on the approach to a blind dipping right-left combo) and thankfully the Auld Salt did the Q&A's and let me off with 'some advice'. It could have been so much worse particularly if the anxious youngster bent on a collar been on point. Lot to be said for protocol, politeness and good grace. That and Lady Luck. Phew.
Starts with a R. Rrrrrrrr. Motorbike!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: Blue Vectra Bedfordshire

Post by Pete.L »

Lot to be said for protocol, politeness and good grace. That and Lady Luck. Phew.
:clap: :clap:
That and a good grovel. Amazing what can be achieved if you leave the attitude at home :wink: Well done you, that's a few points not to worry about and a few extra quid in your wallet you can keep for the petrol stations :thumbup:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
playerone

Re: Blue Vectra Bedfordshire

Post by playerone »

Twinpotter wrote:Doing the rounds, a dark blue unmarked Vectra, on Sunday, driven by a youngster mentored by an auld salt. Got a pull right after a sweet run (overtook them at 80 on the approach to a blind dipping right-left combo) and thankfully the Auld Salt did the Q&A's and let me off with 'some advice'. It could have been so much worse particularly if the anxious youngster bent on a collar been on point. Lot to be said for protocol, politeness and good grace. That and Lady Luck. Phew.

Ya jammy bugger, wish i'd been that lucky lol :thumbup: