Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire - unmarked car

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
Rollingthunder

Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire - unmarked car

Post by Rollingthunder »

spotted on the A52 by Bardills roundabout, dunno if Notts or Derbys but i would guess Notts as it was facing towards Derby just after the roundabout. Unmarked Honda accord estate in navy blue.....and he'd pulled a biker.....
benny hedges

Re: Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire - unmarked car

Post by benny hedges »

oh dear, them things are fkin quick...
bet the biker was shifting :shifty: :thumbdown: :Banned:
ive always got an eye in the mirrors, especially at lights before i take off, but you've no chance with these guys, camera'd up as well no doubt :thumbdown:

the old 'boundaries' thing doesn't apply now, they'll chase you across counties if they feel like.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
jeffz

Re: Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire - unmarked car

Post by jeffz »

Rollingthunder wrote:spotted on the A52 by Bardills roundabout, dunno if Notts or Derbys but i would guess Notts as it was facing towards Derby just after the roundabout. Unmarked Honda accord estate in navy blue.....and he'd pulled a biker.....
they seem to be using a black 59 plate vectra now, i spotted it parked up in draycott as the driver was booking a scooter rider.