M6 Junc 27

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
ChrisC

M6 Junc 27

Post by ChrisC »

AYE UP, Anyone travelling in either direction past Junction 27...M6 give the boys a wave, they have been there freezing their lens caps off all day...and if history repeats itself they'll be there for some weeks to come.
benny hedges

Re: M6 Junc 27

Post by benny hedges »

pass there twice a day m8, didn't notice any plod today.
always got an eye out for em cos ive not got many points left lol :(
hope i didn't miss them cos i flew back tonight!
police roadblock was out in lancaster tho. wnkers.
watch out for em if you're up that way, they use a plain clothes spotter just after the college, with a radio.
plod bikes every junction as well.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

Benny , you won't see them,the cameras are on three different tripods attached to the railings on the bridge cables run from them to a transit hidden away from the bridge.
...............................There back today, if i get a chance in the next day or so i may go over and ANNOY THEM..done it before ,go ask them..".der watcha doin un why ya takin pickchas of carz" sniff.....hope i get a roukie one there easy... :D
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

got me thinking now lol, i do remember seeing 110 on the way back from heysham in me passat.... but there's quite a bit of roadworks about on the m6 and it was busy around 27 at the time i drove back...
i usually keep an eye out on the bridges, thing is you never know how far they are looking.
i read somewhere they are calibrated between 5 and 5000m :eek2
5000m, they would see you well before you see them.

had a good look for them today, both ways, didn't see awt.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.