Unmarked bikes birmingham / warwick / stratford

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
AMCQ46

Unmarked bikes birmingham / warwick / stratford

Post by AMCQ46 »

On last nights run to the Waterman Pub, we came past an unmarked Yamaha FJR1300 in black. He had pulled a couple of bikers on the roundabout above the A46 outside Warwick.
Only clues looked to be Extra large mirrors and when the blue lights hidden in the tail lights come on

:Mad3: :Mad3: :Mad3:
AMcQ
Frontslide

Re: Unmarked bikes birmingham / warwick / stratford

Post by Frontslide »

Got them round here, can't tell them apart, you just have to behave on the popular bike roads and around Matlock Bath and the likes.
Luckily my CCM allows me to hoon where they dont go.......or anyone else goes come to think of it :biggrin
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Must admit my friend comes over from Notts and he says its a breath of fresh air over in Lincs as he can open his Gixxer up once in a while without worrying about helicopters, horseboxes etc etc...

No its not its terrible in Lincs that Beamish is off his rocker and the police are everywhere, no need for more policing here.........All the bikers behave in Lincs.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

yes, if it is bike night the only solution is to ride sensible on the popular roads, as they are out to get us on the busy nights. Oh and they are marking down all the roads as 50MPH limit, so it was a bit of a slow ride last night!!

If I have a speed head on, I get up early [6am] at the weekend, and go play before the cars clog the good roads.
AMcQ
Frontslide

Post by Frontslide »

7pm onwards on a week day, ive got the roads to myself, everyones at home watching Eastdalenation street :thumbup:
andyh

Post by andyh »

Gave up going to the Waterman years ago for the same reason, plod everywhere :(