UNMARKED BIKES WARWICKSHIRE

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
andyh

UNMARKED BIKES WARWICKSHIRE

Post by andyh »

Be aware of 2 dark grey super blackbirds and a black blade in Warwickshire if your passing through. Two lads local to me just got nicked for doing 123mph in a 60mph zone...ouch :!: that gonna hurt :roll:
Seven Of Nine Firestorm

Re: UNMARKED BIKES WARWICKSHIRE

Post by Seven Of Nine Firestorm »

I just don't understand why those pigs don't try to catch rapists, muggers, house bugulars, bike and car thieves and vandales etc etc instead of faggoting around trying to catch speeding motorists, b8stard they are.
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

123 is excessive in a 60 though innit...
SP1's rock!
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

Seven Of Nine Firestorm wrote:I just don't understand why those pigs don't try to catch rapists, muggers, house bugulars, bike and car thieves and vandales etc etc instead of faggoting around trying to catch speeding motorists, b8stard they are.
How many criminals do you think walk to "work". It is common knowledge that people who commit crime ignore all laws. Stopping speeders catches burglars drug dealers and rapists. Most criminals are thick they drive uninsured vehicles they don't wear seat belts they use their mobiles when driving and they SPEED. They may as well wave a flag saying "stop me I'm a crook". In a recent OP on the M11 30 vehicles were seized for no insurance 1 stolen car recovered and £1,500,000 of drugs plus 2 drug dealers caught. Thats without the 460 pratts caught for careless and mobile phones.

"And thats all I have to say about that. "(quote courtesy of Forest Gump.)
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
Zakalwe

Post by Zakalwe »

storminateacup wrote:
Seven Of Nine Firestorm wrote:I just don't understand why those pigs don't try to catch rapists, muggers, house bugulars, bike and car thieves and vandales etc etc instead of faggoting around trying to catch speeding motorists, b8stard they are.
How many criminals do you think walk to "work". It is common knowledge that people who commit crime ignore all laws. Stopping speeders catches burglars drug dealers and rapists. Most criminals are thick they drive uninsured vehicles they don't wear seat belts they use their mobiles when driving and they SPEED. They may as well wave a flag saying "stop me I'm a crook". In a recent OP on the M11 30 vehicles were seized for no insurance 1 stolen car recovered and £1,500,000 of drugs plus 2 drug dealers caught. Thats without the 460 pratts caught for careless and mobile phones.

Aha....so THATS why there seem to be less Plod on the roads, and more cameras!

**Caution** This post may contain sarcasm!
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

Zakalwe wrote:
storminateacup wrote:

Aha....so THATS why there seem to be less Plod on the roads, and more cameras!

**Caution** This post may contain sarcasm!
WOOF WOOF
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Crooks dont usually bother buying Arlen Ness leathers and pulling over for Police bikes either.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'