Wales

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
fritz

Post by fritz »

best check this out then!!!!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7322582.stm
lmao_37

Post by lmao_37 »

well a copper was using his speed gun on the approch to the trading esate i work on and he was hiding between a lamp post and a hedge totally hidden from view :(
wheres the road kill............?
iam hungry!!!!!
veeteearr_HRC

Post by veeteearr_HRC »

i heard about this a month ago , but i have been told it is totally legal for the welsh plod to do this as they have their own parliament . there is a video on youtube showin an officer in the back of the horsebox going round other forums .he sees he's being filmed and shoots off .
warby221

Post by warby221 »

I think you’ll find that plod can do what ever they want short of entrapment to catch you. :x
Safety partnerships on the over hand have strict guild lines they have to follow. Even though they don’t because there meant to be a visible deterrent. Police are just there to apprehend you :cry:
Not 100% sure but I think that safety partnerships employees have no more powers or rights than yer average Joe. What happens is that they take the photo with the speed on it then singe a witness statement saying that at that time at that date at that place they snapped you doing the speed stated. :(
Now we just about all have camera phones we carry so what you can do is if you see one of there vans parked illegally on the hunt for there next victims is take a snap of them print it off take it in to your local plod with a witness statement saying at that time blar blar blar now plod isn’t likely to do much if they get one or to complaints but if enough people are doing it they’ll have to act and the safety partnerships are going to find it hard taking the moral high ground when you can prove that there parking there vans dangerously. :evil: The only way to get rid is to turn public opinion against them :wink: