Devils Bridge

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
Geeves

Devils Bridge

Post by Geeves »

Had a ride out today up that way. The Subaru undercover cars to seem to be gone and they have replaced them with silver VW Golf GTI's. Saw it bombing down on the way up and it had someone in the car with him on the way back

booooo :roll:
lee67

Post by lee67 »

if youve done nowt wrong, then uve nowt to worry about...just enjoy riding yer bike...u dont have to go over speed limit to have fun... :wink:
Geeves

Post by Geeves »

Yes your right Lee. The group of us were pootling along at 55mph. Just let the boyracers go past like that the guy on his CBR. He didnt get far, just into the back of a nice Golf GTI.

Yeah it was the police car bombing it , not us :P
lee67

Post by lee67 »

just to add not all plain unmarked traffic cops are hitlers, only last year, about 10 of us were, lets say enjoying a spirited ride form stokesly to helmsley...whilst racing a blue scooby....we arrive in helmsley, to see the scooby stop and turn round at junction...2 traffic cops in uniform wooppss...and yep i admit it we was doing very high speeds..we all laugh at it now...but things change and i for one have hung up my speeding boots...anyone fancy an harley :wink:
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

lee67 wrote:just to add not all plain unmarked traffic cops are hitlers, only last year, about 10 of us were, lets say enjoying a spirited ride form stokesly to helmsley...whilst racing a blue scooby....we arrive in helmsley, to see the scooby stop and turn round at junction...2 traffic cops in uniform wooppss...and yep i admit it we was doing very high speeds..we all laugh at it now...but things change and i for one have hung up my speeding boots...anyone fancy an harley :wink:
Sounds like a lucky escape for all concerned 8O
My dad used to be on traffic but the chances of being caught by a Police petrol head with a liberal attitude and a passion for bikes ( a la papa )are pretty slim :cry:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
alan

Post by alan »

...anyone fancy an harley :wink:[/quote]

NO!!! cos where not old and gay :D :D :wink: :wink:

ps dont forget them chaps we was on about at cafe today on your test ride
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

alan wrote:...anyone fancy an harley :wink:

NO!!! cos where not old and gay :D :D :wink: :wink:

ps dont forget them chaps we was on about at cafe today on your test ride[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'