External hard drive recommendations?

Please use this forum to ask our resident IT geeks advice.
Jamoi

Re: External hard drive recommendations?

Post by Jamoi »

cybercarl wrote:Oh yeh and I'm quite capable of waking up in the middle of the night craving Chocolate and can scoff a whole jar of Nuttella.

(:-})
If you also craved marmite or Jam, I'd say you sound a little bit pregnant 8O :lol:
Jamie :wave:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Talking about pregnant...have you tried boiled egg and Marmite on toast. Yum. My friend when she was preggars tried that and I thought yuk, but then tried it and went yum. :lol:

Maybe this should be in the weird food thread. :think:

==============================Enter the Darkside
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

:lol: :lol:

No doubt, when my "staying in watching films" regime ends with me crawling back from the pub, I may just try that! :)
Jamie :wave:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

cybercarl wrote:
I did wonder if someone was a chocolate fan :lol:
I am like Willy Wonka.... a proper chocoholic and just as mad. That teddy came with last years Easter egg.
:lol: :lol: The good thing is you've not got long to go for your next Easter egg fix :biggrin
Give me a box of Jaffa's and I will scoff the lot one after another. Give me a Terries chocolate Orange and I will do the same. Give me any Milk chocolate bar, Cadburys type thing and I will scoff the lot in one session, though I did struggle with my 1 metre long Toblerone I was given once :lol: Give me a very good quality high Cocoa content dark Chocolate bar and I will savour it. The higher Cocoa content gives me the hit I require from smaller amounts. Ganache filled truffles Mmmmm my favourite. :Hungry:

Oh yeh and I'm quite capable of waking up in the middle of the night craving Chocolate and can scoff a whole jar of Nuttella.

I bet you're one of these lucky people who can eat what they like without putting on an ounce :)

Chris.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Your right, though I was 10Ib 3oz when I was born and a bit chubby as a youngster. I then lost weight as I got older but as I'm getting even older still it's starting to have an effect, but could be beer belly. I dread the day I give up smoking as that's when the real weight will pile back on. Actually it's probably healthier for me to continue smoking and balance things out.

==============================Enter the Darkside
Virt

Post by Virt »

sirch345 wrote:
I bet you're one of these lucky people who can eat what they like without putting on an ounce :)

Chris.

It's not a lucky thing, it's practically a curse. There's nothing stopping me from eating whatever I want, when I want :lol:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement