cant load up my pics

Please use this forum to ask our resident IT geeks advice.
dodds

cant load up my pics

Post by dodds »

Hi, iv'e been trying to upload pics of the bike with track bodywork on in the trackday section, but when i try looking for them there is just a load of writing that means nothing to me , anyone help ???????????
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

That seems to be a common prob on this forum, I've always thought it might have something to do with file or image size. Your pics are there, it's just the preview thumbnails that are missing. Just click on the wee red crosses and they'll appear. Try making your pics smaller coz yours are fecking enormous. Theres a 150k max file size allowed, yours were almost 300k. I resized one and put it in beside yours and it worked fine so it's because the files are over the 150k.

ps....that paint job looks really smart, very tasty indead.
Rich.

dodds

Post by dodds »

Yeh they are just a bit big !!! i resized one and tried again but its still huge, what size did you make them. ps the paint job does look good but dont look to close as it was my first try at spraying, cheers dodds.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

I used photoshop and resized it to 700 wide x 467 high which brings the file size well under the 150k limit. The pale yellow and white really suit each other but i'm not too sure about the red wheels though. But what do I know, I'm the least colour cordinated person on the planet.
Rich.

dodds

Post by dodds »

Thanks for that, as for the red wheels they are my road wheels i have a spare set of black ones with race discs and super corsas fitted :wink:
dodds

it works !!!

Post by dodds »

Thanks again i seem to have got it sorted, cheers.